Teeth Whitening Brisbane
Achieve your Perfect Smile
Professional Teeth Whitening
Zoom Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is one of the most requested cosmetic treatments at Greenslopes Dental. Want to know why? The results are immediate and can provide up to 6 to 8 shades lighter. Here at Greenslopes Dental, we use the Philips Zoom Whitening System which utilizes its special blue LED light-accelerated technology which whitens and breaks down your staining agent rapidly. This allows instantaneous results without damage to the enamel of your teeth.
Why choose us?
- We are highly trained in Philips Zoom Whitening System, so much so that our very own dentists have done patient demonstrations for Philips Zoom at various events.
- We use Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) gel to remineralize your teeth immediately after, reducing any sensitivity.
Are you unhappy with your:
- Permanently stained or discoloured teeth
- Dull or dark looking teeth
- Yellow teeth
Then, Zoom Whitening may very well be the professional whitening treatment for you.
NEARLY HALF PRICE ZOOM WHITENING
Normally $899 down to $499
For this only, bring a friend for your Zoom treatment and both of you will get a free Zoom Whitening Take Home Pen * worth $69
*terms and conditions apply
Frequently asked questions:
- How long does the procedure take?
The treatment time itself is just over an hour.
- Will it bleach my fillings and crowns?
No, it will not make any changes to any existing fillings or crowns. This is the best part of any smile transformation as we can then discuss any possible changes to your existing fillings or crowns to match your new white teeth.
- Is the whitening treatment a permanent option?
No, unfortunately, nothing is a permanent option. It all depends on the lifestyle factors such as heavy consumption of wine, caffeine, tea. However, the whiter teeth last for a period of time and we will give you guidance on how to maintain it so it stays whiter for longer.
- Will it give me permanent sensitivity?
No, it will not. We will apply Amorphous Calcium Phospate (ACP) Gel immediately after which reduces the sensitivity. We also provide and recommend sensitive toothpaste for the duration of 24 hours while your sparkling white teeth settle down.
- Will it permanently damage my teeth?
No, it will not damage your teeth as the hydrogen peroxide gel works with the Blue Led Light technology to break down the staining agents without damaging your enamel.