Dr. Audrey, a master provider of Fastbraces® is proud to offer Fastbraces® for her practice at Greenslopes Dental. Fastbraces® were developed to straighten teeth differently.
It requires NO removal of teeth for most cases, with outstanding results.
What is the difference between and Traditional Braces?
- Fastbraces® technology gently allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onsent of treatment, achieving parallerlism at the beginning stages, thus completeing treatment from 3 months to about a year. This is a patented technology that can only be used by Fastbraces® certified providers since 1992.
Are Fastbraces® more painful than traditional braces?
- No – research has indicated that there is no more pain than traditional braces
How long do I need to have them on for?
- If you are a suitable candidate, treatment time usually ranges from 3 – 12 months.
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
- Would you like to have braces removed in 3 – 12 months instead of 18 – 36 months?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then Fastbraces® might be the answer for you.
Dr. Audrey is offering FREE Fastbraces® consultation. Please contact us on 07 3394 3399 for your new straight smile!